On this page:
February 17-19, 2013Hilton Austin
500 East 4th Street
Austin, TX 78701
The 8th Annual Texas Transportation Forum will be held in Austin, Texas at the Hilton Austin Hotel, February 17-19, 2013. We'll be discussing strategies to address congestion, enhance safety, expand economic opportunity, improve air quality and increase the value of our transportation assets.
TTI Event Management & Planning (EM&P) is available to answer questions at any time. We look forward to seeing you in February!
- Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT)
The mission of TxDOT is to work with others to provide safe and reliable transportation solutions for Texas.
- Texas Good Roads Transportation Association (TGR/TA)
Since 1932, membership in TGR/TA has been made up of business people, community leaders, chamber of commerce members, professionals and transportation experts — Texans who understand that good roads lead to a stronger economy. Our goal is to support the efforts of the TxDOT in working with the Texas Legislature to promote efficient transportation.
- Associated General Contractors (AGC) of Texas
There are over 800 members of the AGC of Texas Highway, Heavy, Utilities and Industrial Branch. The Texas Highway and Heavy Branch was originally founded in 1924, making it one of the oldest trade associations in the nation. The Chapter also holds a charter from the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA). The Chapter advocates professional, ethical standards that support cost-effective, quality construction to stand for all AGC contractor and associate members. AGC of Texas' prime objective is to cultivate harmonious relations with supervising public authorities and is highly regarded and respected by the Texas Legislature and awarding and regulatory agencies for its constructive involvement in shaping industry and this state's construction program.
- Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI)
The mission of TTI is to solve transportation problems through research, to transfer technology, and to develop diverse human resources to meet the transportation challenges of tomorrow.
Registration Fees and Payment Information
|By December 14, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. (CST)||By February 6, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (CST)||February 17-19, 2013
(see times below)
|Guests (All Meals)||$225||$325||$325|
- Standard: Individuals not employed by government agencies or nonprofit organizations.
- Government: Employees of local, state, or federal government agencies. This includes employees of TxDOT, TTI, FHWA, and retirees of those organizations who are not otherwise employed.
- Nonprofit: Employees of an organization that holds 501(c) tax exempt status.
- Guests: Guests and/or spouses of registrants.
- All Meals
- Welcome Reception: Sunday, February 17
- Full Breakfast: Monday, February 18
- Luncheon: Monday, February 18
- Reception: Monday, February 18
- Full Breakfast: Tuesday, February 18
- All Meals
To register for this conference, use our online registration form.
Wednesday, February 6, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. (CST).
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express)
- Purchase Order
Please make check or money orders (U.S. currency drawn on a U.S. bank) payable to TTI-TTF13. EM&P also accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express credit cards. If paying by check or money order, you may register online and then mail your payment to EM&P. EM&P cannot invoice; therefore, payment of the conference registration fee must be received prior to admission to the conference.
For payment processing purposes, the vendor identification number for TTI Event Management & Planning is 37277277275000. The federal identification number is 74-2270624.
- Sunday, February 17, 3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 18, 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, February 19, 7:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Requests must be received in writing by EM&P no later than December 14, 2012 at 5:00 p.m. (CST). The registration fee will be refunded, less a $50 handling fee.
Registration fees may be transferred to another name in lieu of requesting a refund. To request a transfer prior to February 6, 2013, please call EM&P at (888) 550-5577 or email email@example.com. Transfer requests will also be accepted onsite.
For more information about the event including event program and hotel information, please visit the official website, www.texastransportationforum.com.
For More Information
Please contact EM&P if you have any questions regarding your Texas Transportation Forum registration.Event Management & Planning
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
Texas A&M University System
College Station, TX 77843-3135
ph. (979) 862-1219 · toll-free (888) 550-5577