From time to time, the Texas A&M Transportation Institute conducts various transportation related studies in and around Bryan-College Station and throughout the state of Texas. Depending on the research tasks, these studies may include:
- driving a state owned or personal vehicle,
- one-on-one interviews,
- focus groups,
- driving simulation, or
- laptop surveys.
Each study has its own qualifications, requirements and/or compensation. Although we cannot guarantee your participation, if you would like to be contacted when research opportunities are available in your area, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com.
TEXOMA REGION – COOKE, FANNIN and GRAYSON COUNTIES
What are your thoughts on transportation? We need your help to identify the unmet transportation needs in the Texoma Region!
Are you are an individual with a disability, an individual over 65, or just concerned about gaps in transportation services join us for an opportunity to share your thoughts and develop solutions to meet your transportation needs. Your input is needed.
If you are a resident of Cooke, Fannin or Grayson counties please join us at one or all of the meetings, if your schedule allows.
Meeting focus, dates and times listed below or print out the flyer linked here: texoma-region-transportation-needs-meeting-dates
Workshops Focusing on Individuals over 65:
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | Texoma Council of Governments, 1117 Gallagher Drive, Suite 100, Sherman, TX
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. | Bonham TEAM Center, 810 West 16th Street, Bonham, TX
- Thursday, October 20, 2016 from 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. | Pecan Creek Village, 1100 Lawrence Street, Gainesville, TX
Workshops Focusing on Individuals with Disabilities:
- Tuesday, October 18, 2016 from 3:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. | Texoma Council of Governments, 1117 Gallagher Drive, Suite 100, Sherman, TX
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 1:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Bonham TEAM Center, 810 West 16th Street, Bonham, TX
Workshops for ALL residents of Cooke, Fannin, and Grayson Counties:
- Wednesday, October 19, 2016 from 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. | Austin College, Wright Campus Center, Room 231, 1301 East Brockett Street, Sherman, TX
Contact Kristi Miller – 972-994-2203 or firstname.lastname@example.org