Mary N. Cearley
Director of AdministrationTTI Administration - TTI Headquarters and Research Building, Room 321
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Texas A&M University System
College Station, TX 77843-3135
ph. (979) 847-8719 Ext. 78719 · fax (979) 862-1225
- B.S., Texas Tech University, 1990.
- Director of Administration, TTI Administration, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, November 2008 - Present.
- Special Assistant to the Agency Director, Event Management & Planning, Texas Transportation Institute, January 2007 - October 2008.
- Manager, Events Management, Event Management & Planning, Texas Transportation Institute, April 2006 - December 2006.
- Conference Coordinator, Event Management & Planning, Texas Transportation Institute, June 2005 - March 2006.
- Communications Specialist, Public Affairs, Texas Transportation Institute, November 2002 - May 2005.
- Proposal Coordinator, Research Development, Texas Transportation Institute, January 2001 - November 2002.
- Community Relations Associate, United Blood Services, Midland, TX, 1997 - 2000.
- Division Director, March of Dimes, Permian Basin Division, Midland, Texas, 1995 - 1997.
- Field Director, Camp Fire Boys and Girls, 1993 - 1995.
- Outreach Coordinator, Permian Basin Center for Battered Women and Their Children, Midland, Texas, 1991 - 1993.
Honors & Awards
Gregory P. Richmond Administrative Professional Staff, 2009.
Herbert H. Richardson Team Award, 2008.
Herbert H. Richardson Team Award, 2007.
K.F. Turnbull, M.N. Cearley, C.J. Kruse, N.D. Norboge. Impacts on Texas Ports from the Panama Canal Expansion. 0-6800-S. Texas A&M Transportation Institute, College Station, TX. 2013.