Program CoordinatorMobility Management
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
Texas A&M University System
505 E Huntland Dr., Suite 455
Austin, TX 78752
ph. (512) 407-1101 Ext. 12101 · fax (512) 467-8971
Short BiographyHeather is a twenty-four year employee of the Texas A&M University System, arriving at TTI in 1996. Orignally hired to perform clerical duties - including financial account reconciliation, inventory control, purchasing, and accounts payable - for the Information and Technology Exchange Center, she moved to the Austin Office in August 2001.
Since moving to the Austin Office, she has added to her skill set :
* hiring procedures, including familiarity with the Guardian I-9 e-Verify system
* research report writing/formatting
* Institutional Research Board human subjects compliance
* project financial tracking
* other research support duties.
Heather has served on several internal committees, including committees tasked with examining potential project management systems and developing an internal award program to recognize staff who significantly contribute to the improvement of TTI's internal procedures or advancement of strategic goals.
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Texas at Austin, 1985, Dean's List.
- Program Coordinator, Mobility Management, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, December 2011 - Present.
- Administrative Assistant, Mobility Management, Texas Transportation Institute, September 1999 - November 2011.
- Staff Assistant, Texas Transportation Institute, September 1998 - August 1999.
- Accounting Assistant III, Texas Transportation Institute, April 1997 - August 1998.
- Clerk III, Texas Transportation Institute, December 1996 - April 1997.
- Duplicator Operator II, Copy Center, Texas Engineering Experiment Station, January 1990 - December 1996.
- Friend, Transportation Research Board (TRB), ADC50 Committee on Historic and Archaeological Preservation in Transportation, May 2007 - Present.
- Leader, Girl Scouts of Central Texas, Texas Skies Service Unit, September 2005 - Present.
- Service Team Member, Girl Scouts of Central Texas, Texas Skies Service Unit, 2008 - Present.
- Student Member, Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Lamba Chapter, Blinn Junior College, 1995.
Honors & Awards
Division Administrative Support Staff Award, Texas Transportation Institute, 2003.
TTI/Trinity Herbert H. Richardson Team Award, Texas Transportation Institute, 2005.
Delta-T Leadership Program, Texas Transportation Institute, 2008.
T.S. Geiselbrecht, R.T. Baker, H.E. Ford. Interstate 35 Citizens' Advisory Committee Public Outreach: Focus Group Results. TTI-2010-13. Texas Transportation Institute, College Station, TX. May 2010.