Heather Elizabeth Ford
Program CoordinatorAustin Planning Division
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
505 East Huntland Drive, Suite 455
Austin, TX 78752
ph. (512) 467-0946 Ext. 12101 · fax (512) 467-8971
Short BiographyHeather is a twenty-two year employee of the Texas A&M University System, arriving at TTI in 1996. Orignally hired to perform clerical duties for the Information and Technology Exchange Center, she moved to the Austin Office in August 2001.
Since moving to the Austin Office, she has added hiring procedures, research report editing, IRB compliance work, project management, and basic research duties to her list of skills. Heather also has supervisory duties, overseeing a Lead Office Assistant who performs general office duties.
- B.A., Anthropology, University of Texas at Austin, 1985, Dean's List.
- Program Coordinator, Mobility Management, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, December 2011 - Present.
- Administrative Assistant, Mobility Management, Texas Transportation Institute, September 1999 - November 2011.
- Staff Assistant, Texas Transportation Institute, September 1998 - August 1999.
- Accounting Assistant III, Texas Transportation Institute, April 1997 - August 1998.
- Clerk III, Texas Transportation Institute, December 1996 - April 1997.
- Duplicator Operator II, Copy Center, Texas Engineering Experiment Station, January 1990 - December 1996.
- Friend, Transportation Research Board (TRB), ADC50 Committee on Historic and Archaeological Preservation in Transportation, May 2007 - Present.
- Member, Women's Transportation Seminar, Heart of Texas Chapter, November 2011 - Present.
- Leader, Girl Scouts - Lone Star Council, Texas Skies Service Unit, September 2005 - Present.
- Student Member, Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Lamba Chapter, Blinn Junior College, 1995.
Honors & Awards
Division Administrative Support Staff Award, Texas Transportation Institute, 2003.
TTI/Trinity Herbert H. Richardson Team Award, Texas Transportation Institute, 2005.
Delta-T Leadership Program, Texas Transportation Institute, 2008.