Jordan Douglas Bertling
Conference CoordinatorEvent Management & Planning - TTI Headquarters and Research Building, Room 356
Texas A&M Transportation Institute
The Texas A&M University System
College Station, TX 77843-3135
ph. (979) 845-1329 Ext. 51329
Short BiographyWhile new to TTI, Jordan Bertling has been in customer service his entire career. Jordan grew up in the catering industry and has handled all nuances of restaurant management. From back-of-house operations such as prepping and cooking, to front-of-house operations such as serving, managing, and coordinating events for groups from 5 to 5000.
Jordan knows how to work within a budget, do what it takes to be profitable, manage people and product, and work long, hard hours.
- B.S., Psychology, Texas A&M University, 2003.
- Conference Coordinator, Event Management & Planning, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, December 2011 - Present.
- Kitchen and Service Manager, Carino's Italian Restaurant, 2007 - 2011.
- General Manager, Outback Steakhouse, 2003 - 2007.
- Member, Texas A&M Transportation Institute, Safety Council.