A.J. Ballard, B.R. Ullman, N.D. Trout, S.P. Venglar, D.W. Borchardt, A.P. Voigt, K.O. Obeng-Boampong, R. Rajbhandari
- best means of operating traffic signals during mass evacuation,
- identification of data needs for an after-action review of evacuation traffic operations,
- intelligent transportation system's role in evacuations,
- methods of reducing field staffing requirements during evacuations, and
- applicability of Houston's Beltway 8 East as an evacuation route.
Hurricane Evacuation, Signing, Pavement Marking, Traffic Operations
TTI reports and products are available for download at no charge. If an electronic version is not available and no instructions on how to obtain it are given, contact Publication Services at email@example.com.