The Center for Transportation Safety at the Texas A&M Transportation Institute recently converted the quarterly publication – Safetynet – from paper to an online, interactive format. This new format is intended to be viewed on your desktop internet browser, and includes video and other dynamic features highlighting a variety of topics. Sign up to receive Safetynet via email. View Safetynet.
In this issue:
- NHTSA Administrator Tells TTI: Technology Can Help Create Safer Roads
- 2013 Traffic Safety Conference Draws Upon Multiple Perspectives
- Texas Legislature Passes New Roadway Safety Laws
- Task Force Meets to Develop Statewide Impaired Driving Plan
- Fatal Crash Risk for Teens with Passengers Rising, Even as Traffic Deaths Show 10-Year Decline