On this page:
See the main conference page for details on hotel accommodations, special activities, and other general conference information.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
- Exhibitors may set-up starting at 2:00 p.m. on Monday, May 13, 2013.
- The exhibit area will be open May 13-15, 2013.
- All booths must be shut down by 12:00 noon on Wednesday, May 15, 2013.
The registration fee through March 15, 2013 is:
- $1200 for 15' x 15' space
- $1000 for 10' x 10' space
- $800 for a 6' x 8' tabletop display.
After March 15, 2013 the registration fee will be assessed a $100 late fee. Payment must be postmarked by March 15, 2013 to avoid the late fee. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis after the payment of the exhibitor registration fee is received.
- There are a limited number of the exhibit spaces available. Spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please sign up and pay early to insure you get the size space you desire!
- All exhibit spaces will be assigned prior to the conference.
- Exhibitor registration fees include conference participation for ONE representative. Each additional person must register as a conference participant. (Conference badges will be required to gain admittance to the Exhibit Hall.) Late fees will be in effect after March 15, 2013.
Exhibitor Registration (Three Steps)
- Registration Form
(each booth participant must register for the conference).
- Application & Contract for Exhibit Space
(Download, complete, and return).
- Exhibitor FAQs
Only cancellations received in writing by EM&P by 5:00 p.m. CST on April 12, 2013 will be refunded, less $50 handling fee. No refunds will be issued after this date.
Exhibitor registration is not available on-site. Exhibitors must register by April 12, 2013 assuming space is still available.
Again this year we are also providing another recognition opportunity with door prizes. There will be a limited amount of door prizes accepted. The door prizes must be $100 or greater in value. DO NOT include a door prize contribution in your exhibitor/co-host registration fee. If you would like to donate a door prize, please contact Becky Vick. We encourage you to also have door prizes at your booth.
Exhibit Set-up, Welcome Reception, and Show Hours
View detailed information about exhibit set-up and show hours on the Exhibitor FAQs page.
Exhibit locations will be assigned on a space-available basis in the order that payment is received. For questions concerning your booth location, please contact EM&P.