- Viral Spread Magnified at US-Mexico Gateways
- Will Our Transportation System Support a Post-COVID World?
- Federal Road Funding Nearly Expired — Let’s Focus Before the Next Deadline
- COVID-19 Spotlights Patient Transport Delays At the Border, But We Can Slash Wait Times
- Our Streets May Never Be the Same. And That’s a Good Thing.
- For Post-COVID Transportation, We Really Can’t Settle for “Normal”
- Post-COVID Transportation Planning Demands the Right Data, Not Guesswork
- Teleworking – The New Normal?
- Truck Drivers Are Essential Workers, Too
- The Paradox of Public Transit in a Pandemic
- Now’s the Time to Teach Your Teen to Drive
- Car Crashes Are Down. Working From Home Keeps Us Safe On the Road
- Coronavirus is Forcing Americans to Develop Work-From-Home Habits That Could Benefit Us For a Long Time
- If Coronavirus Hits the U.S. Hard, Expect Public Transportation To Be Afflicted
- How Can Transportation Professionals Mitigate the Spread of Coronavirus?
- A Good Time for a Walk? Sure, but Stay Safe
TTI Experts Respond
- Bloomberg Law
June 30, 2020
June 2, 2020
- New York Times
May 5, 2020
- KHOU 11 (Houston, Texas)
April 9, 2020
- The Washington Post (original source)
April 4, 2020
- The Dallas Morning News (original source)
March 27, 2020