The Texas A&M Transportation Institute maintains this website. The following is the privacy and security policy:
- If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, or fill out a form that e-mails us this information, we will only use the personally-identifiable information to respond to your request and analyze trends.
- When you browse through our website, we automatically collect and temporarily store the following information about your visit:
- the IP address and the name of the domain you use to access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are using an American Online account, or tamu.edu, if you are connecting from Texas A&M University’s domain);
- the date and time of your visit;
- the pages you visited.
We use this information for statistical purposes and to help us make our site more useful to visitors. Unless it is specifically stated otherwise, no additional information will be collected about you. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information.
The data collected by Google Analytics is anonymized and does not personally identify you. It includes information like your IP address, browser type, operating system, and pages visited on our site. This information is transmitted to Google and then used to compile statistical reports on website activity.
We use these reports to understand how people are using our site and to make improvements to enhance user experience. Google’s ability to use and share information collected by Google Analytics about your visits to this site is restricted by the Google Analytics Terms of Service.
- When you register for a conference through our website, we record the information you provide in a database. We share that information only with the conference sponsor. When requested by the sponsor, we use the information to prepare a roster of participants to distribute to conference attendees.
- When you submit contact information through our website to remit payment for an invoice, we record the information you provide in a database. We share the contact information related to an invoice payment with the customer of record upon request. We do not collect cardholder data on our website. Once contact information is provided, all cardholder data posts directly via embedded iFrame to our third-party payment gateway service provider, Authorize.Net, who operates under separate privacy and security policies.
Question and concerns can be submitted to email@example.com