Upgrading our transportation system to the next level of operability.
TTI is finding innovative and cost effective ways to improve and rehabilitate roadway infrastructure. Researchers have expertise in non-destructive pavement testing techniques, accelerated construction, asset management and the emerging area of connected infrastructure to accommodate connected
and automated vehicles.
- Finding a Better Way to Reason With Hurricane Season
- It’s High Time For a Discussion on Infrastructure
- TTI Helps Develop Innovative Flood Warning System for Houston
- TTI’s Ling and Lytton Awarded Best Paper by International Association
- 3M Investment at A&M, TTI Will Advance Connected and Automated Vehicle Technology
- CIR Ribbon Cutting Ceremony Highlights Expected Infrastructure Innovations for State, Nation
- Bubble, Bubble. Toil. No Trouble. TTI Researchers Investigate Mysterious Pavement Behaviors Following Hurricane Harvey
- Building on a Foundation of Shared Trust, Vision: TTI and Texas A&M’s Zachry Department of Civil Engineering Look Toward the Future
- Texas A&M National Infrastructure Symposium Summaries Released
- A Partnership in Progress: TTI, USDOT Celebrate a Half Century of Research Innovations