Upgrading our transportation system to the next level of operability.
TTI is finding innovative and cost-effective ways to maintain and rehabilitate roadway infrastructure. Researchers have assessed land-side improvements that may be needed to effectively serve additional port, rail and truck traffic generated by the expansion of the Panama Canal.
- Texas A&M National Infrastructure Symposium Summaries Released
- Restoring Our Infrastructure: Resilient. Reliable. Sustainable.
- TTI and 3M Expand Research Partnership at RELLIS Campus
- Seeing the Road in a Different LIDAR
- Texas A&M’s Infrastructure Renewal Symposium Brings Together Industry Experts, Leaders to Discuss Critical Issues
- New Textbook, Workshop Focus on Improving Pavements by Combining Science and Computational Analysis
- At a Glance: Highlights from ASCE’s 2017 Infrastructure Report Card
- Accelerated Construction Can Cut Red Tape/Save Time Following Hurricane Harvey
- State, National Leaders to Explore Infrastructure Renewal Strategies
- New Report on Shale Development Impacts Draws upon PRC Studies