Upgrading our transportation system to the next level of operability.
TTI is finding innovative and cost effective ways to improve and rehabilitate roadway infrastructure. Researchers have expertise in non-destructive pavement testing techniques, accelerated construction, asset management and the emerging area of connected infrastructure to accommodate connected
and automated vehicles.
- Is That Road Made of Recycled Asphalt? If It’s Done Right, You Will Never Know
- TTI Researcher Arambula Featured in Asphalt Pavement Article
- Infrastructure Week 2019–#BuildForTomorrow
- At a Glance — Dollars and Sense: The Texas Rural Transportation Network
- What We’re Thinking: Why Maintaining a Lone Desert Highway Matters to Us All
- At a Glance — The Oil and Gas Energy Sector in Texas (2018)
- What We’re Thinking: Rural Texas Highways Give Us a Reliable Path to the Pump
- Decisions, Decisions: Lane Choices Aren’t as Simple as We Thought
- Fingerprinting Asphalt: New Handheld Testing Device Ensures Binder Quality
- TTI Travels to Africa for a Transportation Improvement Expedition