Upgrading our transportation system to the next level of operability.
TTI is finding innovative and cost effective ways to improve and rehabilitate roadway infrastructure. Researchers have expertise in non-destructive pavement testing techniques, accelerated construction, asset management and the emerging area of connected infrastructure to accommodate connected
and automated vehicles.
- TTI Travels to Africa for a Transportation Improvement Expedition
- Finding a Better Way to Reason With Hurricane Season
- At a Glance — On the Road Again in Texas: TxDOT’s Projected Costs and Potential Savings with Accelerated Construction
- What We’re Thinking: It’s High Time for a Discussion on Infrastructure
- Faster, Safer, Less Expensive Road Construction Through Utility Engineering
- Double Time — Accelerated Construction Strategies Enable a Quicker Pace Toward Project Completion
- Cheap, Fast, Good: Cold, In-Place Recycling Can Deliver All Three
- It’s High Time For a Discussion on Infrastructure
- TTI Helps Develop Innovative Flood Warning System for Houston
- TTI’s Ling and Lytton Awarded Best Paper by International Association