Upgrading our transportation system to the next level of operability.
TTI researchers develop transformative infrastructure solutions to build and rehabilitate the nation’s pavements, bridges and structures and improve their resiliency.
- Newcomb Presents at Virtual Town Hall for Texas Representative Terry Wilson
- Paving the Way: TTI Pavement Research Provides Economic, Environmental Benefits
- Winfree Emphasizes Timing as Key to the Future of Transportation in GRIDSMART’s #talkITS Magazine Article
- Is That Road Made of Recycled Asphalt? If It’s Done Right, You Will Never Know
- TTI Researcher Arambula Featured in Asphalt Pavement Article
- Infrastructure Week 2019–#BuildForTomorrow
- At a Glance — Dollars and Sense: The Texas Rural Transportation Network
- What We’re Thinking: Why Maintaining a Lone Desert Highway Matters to Us All
- At a Glance — The Oil and Gas Energy Sector in Texas (2018)
- What We’re Thinking: Rural Texas Highways Give Us a Reliable Path to the Pump