Securing our homeland. No job is more important.
The Institute has successfully developed standards, new technologies, and cost-effective devices to help keep our country and citizens safe from terrorists. TTI designs, analyzes, tests, and evaluates anti-ram safety barriers, gates, and bollards to provide physical security of both critical homeland infrastructure and overseas embassies. Clients include the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, and private-sector companies.
- TTI Part of Texas A&M Team Providing High-Tech Border Security through New DHS Center of Excellence
- TTI Helps Keep Americans Safe at Home and Abroad
- Time Is Money: Cutting Shipping Times Without Compromising Security
- Security Is More Than a State of Mind
- If you build it…TTI lab is testing facility of choice for many
- Neither rain, nor sleet, nor gloom of night:TTI research improves nighttime driving safety
- Gate keeping in the 21st century: New Anti-Ram Standard Enhances Safety, Security