Helping to ensure finite resources are applied as efficiently as possible.
TTI has extensive expertise in transportation economics and finance research, working closely with public agencies and private-sector companies to evaluate the economic impacts of the transportation network and explore options for financing our transportation system. TTI-developed tools allow decision makers to prioritize projects based on robust benefit-cost analyses.
- Researchers Examine Potential Use of Variable Speed Limits in Texas
- A Fresh Perspective on Travel Demand Management
- Research Explores Online Communities to Help Build Effective Transportation Policy
- New Study Examines Alternative Fuel Vehicles’ Potential Impact on State Transportation System
- Estimating Economic Impacts for Policymakers