Studying the interactions of the driver, the vehicle and the environment.
Roadway users play a critical role in the safety of our nation’s roadways. TTI’s Human Factors Program examines human limitations and capabilities, and works to optimize the user-vehicle and user-roadway interfaces to improve safety. The Behavioral Research Program examines roadway user attitudes and actions to help identify methods to promote safer behavior.
- TTI Upgrades Driving Simulator to Produce More Reliable Results
- Visibility Research Laboratory: One-of-a-Kind Facility Changes with the Times
- TTI Awarded Major FHWA Safety Contract
- Carlson One of Five Experts Asked to Contribute at FHWA Workshop on Visibility
- TTI Takes a Second Look at Rapid-Flash Beacons for Pedestrian Crossings
- April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month