Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Researchers at TTI continue to be at the forefront of using data collected from Bluetooth® devices, cell phones, GPS, web surveys and virtual open houses to engage the public and other stakeholders. The information collected includes trip purposes, origins and destinations; travel times and speeds; and needed improvements. This input helps determine a desirable combination of multimodal transportation projects.
- Who’s Driving the Revolution?: Latest Edition of Texas Transportation Researcher Now Available
- I-35, SH 130 Route Decisions Just Got Easier
- New Findings: More New Oil and Gas Wells, More Crashes and Injury Costs
- Researchers Examine Potential Use of Variable Speed Limits in Texas
- TTI Researchers Provide Testimony to Legislative Leaders on System Funding Needs
- Researchers Study Traffic Make Up on Texas’ I-35 & SH 130
- Kyle Field Gameday Experience Earns State Award
- What Texans Think About Their Transportation System (Texas Transportation Researcher 50.4)