Transforming transportation in Texas through research, collaboration and policy innovation.
TTI provides information critical to state and national decision makers in the areas of transportation policy. Institute researchers are often asked to offer objective and credible testimony on a wide range of transportation topics and emerging issues. Through its transportation policy research, TTI continues to serve as a valuable resource to the Texas Legislature.
- Study suggests Austin residents are evenly split on using self-driving cars
- As federal officials update driverless car policy, TTI continues research for automated/connected vehicles
- A Fresh Perspective on Travel Demand Management
- New findings: More new oil and gas wells, more crashes and injury costs
- Researchers offer considerations on Public Freight Rail Projects
- TTI researchers provide testimony to Legislative leaders on system funding needs
- What Texans Think About Their Transportation System (Texas Transportation Researcher 50.4)