Doing our part to help create a sustainable environment.
TTI is focusing on transportation-related air quality, sustainability, energy, extreme weather issues, and sediment and erosion control through its environmental research programs and facilities. The Center for Advancing Research in Transportation Emissions, Energy, and Health (CARTEEH) focuses on the interaction of transportation and human health.
- Paving the Way: TTI Pavement Research Provides Economic, Environmental Benefits
- Study Shows Air Pollution a Key Contributor of New Childhood Asthma Cases Across Europe
- At a Glance — The Intersection of Health and Transportation
- It’s Complicated: Transportation’s Relationship with Public Health
- Health in Transportation Corridor Planning Framework
- TTI Creates New Heat Map Showing Relationship between Traffic-Related Air Pollution and Childhood Asthma Across the United States
- CARTEEH Symposium Spotlights Common Focus of Transportation and Public Health Professionals
- Register Now for the Transportation, Air Quality, and Health Symposium
- TTI Hosts FHWA’s Sustainable Pavements Technical Working Group
- Cheap, Fast, Good: Cold, In-Place Recycling Can Deliver All Three