2017 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference
July 10-12, 2017 | Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel | Richardson, Texas
Participants will have the opportunity to earn at least 6 CEUs and instructors will be available for seat check-offs by appointment.
Renaissance Dallas Richardson Hotel
900 E Lookout Drive, Richardson, Texas 75082
Book your hotel room. The group code is: 2017 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference.
This conference has reached capacity. We are no longer accepting any registrations. We hope to see you next year.
If you need to cancel your registration, please contact TTI EM&P by 5:00 p.m. CST on Friday, June 9, 2017. After June 9, 2017, no refunds will be made. However, you may substitute someone in your place if you are unable to attend. There will be $25 processing fee to cover cancellation costs.
View the program.
Thank you for your interest in being an exhibitor at the 2017 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference. For more information visit our exhibitor FAQ.
Thanks to the support of the Center for Transportation Safety, the Texas A&M Transportation Institute, and the Manufacturer’s Alliance for Child Passenger Safety, a number of scholarships are available for payment of the registration fee for the 2017 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference. Applications will be accepted through May 1, 2017. Recipients will be notified by May 5, 2017 and must accept or decline by May 10, 2017.
- Scholarships will be applied to registration fee only. Travel, lodging, meals and other costs are not included. No cash will be awarded.
- If eligible applications exceed available scholarships, a drawing will be held to randomly select recipients.
- If scholarships are declined, a random drawing will be used to award additional recipients.
- Consideration may be given to number of applications per agency.
- Awards will be based on eligibility determined by the 2017 Texas Child Passenger Safety Advisory Committee.
The scholarship application is now closed.
Share a Ride or a Room
Looking to share a ride or a room at the conference? Sign up here.