- A Message to TTI’s Research Sponsors and Partners
- Texas COVID-19 Test Collection Sites
- Texas Department of State Health Services COVID-19 web page
- Texas A&M Today COVID-19 web page
- TTI COVID-19 Featured Stories and Resources web page
COVID-19 Management Program
The Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) COVID-19 Management Program follows the COVID-19 guidelines provided by the Texas A&M University System and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while allowing for additional measures, as applicable, to address unique agency needs.
TTI employees should review MyTTI COVID-19 Updates page on the agency employee intranet for specific information related to TTI COVID-19 guidelines, protocols, case reporting, isolation/quarantine, facility use, mission-critical guests, travel and field work, training, benefits and leave, supplies, cleaning and additional resources.
For COVID-19 questions, please contact the agency COVID-19 point-of-contact:Holly Crenshaw
Director of Facilities, Safety
and Support Services
ph. (979) 317-2777
Alternate:Mr. Stacy Overby
Director of Human Resources
ph. (979) 317-2062