Transforming transportation in Texas through research, collaboration and policy innovation.
TTI provides information critical to state and national decision makers in the areas of transportation policy. Institute researchers are often asked to offer objective and credible testimony on a wide range of transportation topics and emerging issues. Through its transportation policy research, TTI continues to serve as a valuable resource to the Texas Legislature.
- We Need Automatic Braking on Trains, but It’s Going to Take a Lot of Hard Work
- Helping Agencies Manage Infrastructure Renewal: TTI’s Asset Management Group
- Winfree Participates in National Congressional Roundtable on CAV Policy
- New Report on Shale Development Impacts Draws upon PRC Studies
- Experts Gather from Around the World for the Second Annual Texas A&M Transportation Technology Conference
- TTI, Texas A&M Law School Work to Navigate the CV/AV Policy Maze
- Survey Says: More Texans Turning to Phone Apps, Websites to Avoid Traffic
- Trending Upward: Recent Cross-Border Freight Traffic Might Spell Good News for U.S. Economy
- The Infrastructure Magnet: How Essential Is Transportation to Pulling In and Retaining Businesses?
- TTI Researchers Investigate Reasons Impaired Drivers Choose Transportation Network Companies to Provide Safe Rides