Transforming transportation in Texas through research, collaboration and policy innovation.
TTI’s policy research addresses specific research studies of state and national interest, bringing together engineering, finance, economic, technology, policy and public engagement experts from within TTI, the broader Texas A&M System, other institutions of higher education and the private sector. Institute researchers are often asked to offer objective and credible information on a wide range of transportation topics and emerging issues.
- We Need Automatic Braking on Trains, but It’s Going to Take a Lot of Hard Work
- TTI Researchers Use Data Visualization to Create Interactive Congestion Strategy Website
- Helping Agencies Manage Infrastructure Renewal: TTI’s Asset Management Group
- Texas A&M’s Infrastructure Renewal Symposium Brings Together Industry Experts, Leaders to Discuss Critical Issues
- Winfree Participates in National Congressional Roundtable on CAV Policy
- New Report on Shale Development Impacts Draws upon PRC Studies
- Experts Gather from Around the World for the Second Annual Texas A&M Transportation Technology Conference
- TTI, Texas A&M Law School Work to Navigate the CV/AV Policy Maze
- Survey Says: More Texans Turning to Phone Apps, Websites to Avoid Traffic
- Trending Upward: Recent Cross-Border Freight Traffic Might Spell Good News for U.S. Economy