Studying the interactions of the driver, the vehicle and the environment.
Human factors and behavioral experts at TTI examine user-to-vehicle and user-to-roadway interactions and study roadway user attitudes and actions to optimize safety.
- Winfree Featured in Bloomberg CityLab Article
- TTI, Texas A&M Partner on Senior Driver Assistance Technologies Study
- At a Glance — The Intersection of Health and Transportation
- What We’re Thinking: As Cars Get Better, Driving Gets Worse
- Driven to Improve Safety: TTI, Texas A&M Partners Collaborate to Reduce Agricultural Crashes
- Changing Our Mindset — TTI Research Reveals a Disconnect Between Belief and Behavior in Teen Drivers
- Safety Research Essential in Light of National Increase in Traffic Crashes: TTI’s Center for Transportation Safety
- Building on a Foundation of Shared Trust, Vision: TTI and Texas A&M’s Zachry Department of Civil Engineering Look Toward the Future
- Driving High vs. Driving Drunk: We Still Have a Lot to Learn
- Austin Region Ridesharing Survey Now Open