Transforming the future of freight movement.
TTI is exploring innovative solutions that support increased freight efficiency in multiple transportation modes, facilitate freight transfer and operation, enhance freight mobility, improve air quality, and reduce border wait times. TTI advises sponsors on new freight technologies and operational strategies and how to anticipate the effects of such changes on public and private infrastructure, on vehicles and their operators, on policies and regulations, on carriers and shippers, and on economic development and transportation planning.
- We Need Automatic Braking on Trains, but It’s Going to Take a Lot of Hard Work
- Taking Border Performance to the Next Level
- TTI’s Center for Railway Research
- A Partnership in Progress: TTI, USDOT Celebrate a Half Century of Research Innovations
- Innovative Data Applications Improve Border Planning, Air Quality
- Economic Benefits of Proposed El Paso Cross-border Freight Shuttle Highlighted in U.S. Treasury Department Infrastructure Study
- Freight Shuttle System Listed as Project of Major Economic Significance
- TTI Awarded Millions for Safety, Air Quality, Waterway Transportation Research
- Redefining Freight Movement: Read the Latest Edition of the Texas Transportation Researcher
- New Transport Mode to Redefine Freight Movement