Transforming the future of freight movement.
TTI is exploring innovative solutions that support increased freight efficiency in multiple transportation modes, facilitate freight transfer and operation, enhance freight mobility, improve air quality, and reduce border wait times. TTI advises sponsors on new freight technologies and operational strategies and how to anticipate the effects of such changes on public and private infrastructure, on vehicles and their operators, on policies and regulations, on carriers and shippers, and on economic development and transportation planning.
- America Without Railroads? Yes, That Almost Happened.
- Truck Drivers Are Essential Workers, Too
- Looking to the Future with the Texas Connected Freight Corridors Project
- On a Typical Day, Texas Drivers Face Longest Delays on Houston, Austin Freeways
- Oil Exports Top Imports For the First Time, Adding to Texas Transportation Challenges
- TTI, Texas A&M Provide High-Tech Border Security Through New DHS Center of Excellence
- The Port Community of Veracruz Launches a Blockchain Initiative to Improve Port Operations
- A Lesson in Economics, Featuring Seaports and Your Stuff
- TTI Helps Nebraska Town with Life- and Time-Saving Rail-Monitoring System
- TTI Research Looks at What Makes Commercial Motor Vehicle Crashes More Severe