Transforming the future of freight movement.
Freight experts at TTI advise sponsors on efficiency, infrastructure, new technologies and operational strategies to improve the freight transportation network—the lifeblood of our economy.
- TTI’s Villa Publishes Book on North American and European Trade and Transportation
- America Without Railroads? Yes, That Almost Happened.
- Truck Drivers Are Essential Workers, Too
- Looking to the Future with the Texas Connected Freight Corridors Project
- On a Typical Day, Texas Drivers Face Longest Delays on Houston, Austin Freeways
- Oil Exports Top Imports For the First Time, Adding to Texas Transportation Challenges
- TTI, Texas A&M Provide High-Tech Border Security Through New DHS Center of Excellence
- The Port Community of Veracruz Launches a Blockchain Initiative to Improve Port Operations
- A Lesson in Economics, Featuring Seaports and Your Stuff
- TTI Helps Nebraska Town with Life- and Time-Saving Rail-Monitoring System