Transforming the future of freight movement.
Freight experts at TTI advise sponsors on efficiency, infrastructure, new technologies and operational strategies to improve the freight transportation network—the lifeblood of our economy.
- Freight by the Numbers: Everything’s Bigger in Texas
- Big Data Saves DOTs Time, Resources for Truck Parking Analysis
- TTI Develops Guidebook for Implementing Freight Fluidity in Texas
- Shipping Stranglehold: Pandemic Hampered Business Operations and Supply Chains in Texas
- Looked Good on Paper — But Blockchain Technology Is Revolutionizing Data Management, Security
- TTI’s Villa Publishes Book on North American and European Trade and Transportation
- America Without Railroads? Yes, That Almost Happened.
- Truck Drivers Are Essential Workers, Too
- Looking to the Future with the Texas Connected Freight Corridors Project
- On a Typical Day, Texas Drivers Face Longest Delays on Houston, Austin Freeways