Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Our experts in planning and operations support multimodal state and local transportation agencies with transit plans, travel modeling and forecasting, public engagement strategies and more.
- Andy Mullins, Former TTI Researcher and Program Manager, Honored with Transportation Planning Fellowship
- TTI Researchers Publish Paper on Speed-Crash Relationship for City Streets
- TTI Researchers Receive U.S. Patents for Pedestrian Safety, Traffic Data Systems
- TTI’s Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon Study Wins National Award
- Transportation Planning in Texas Has Deep Roots Thanks to TxDOT/TTI Relationship
- Post-COVID Transportation Planning Demands the Right Data, Not Guesswork
- Looking to the Future with the Texas Connected Freight Corridors Project
- Health in Transportation Corridor Planning Framework
- Two Decades of Super 2 Research and Implementation for TxDOT Continues to Produce Benefits
- TTI Research Supports El Paso County’s Efforts to Coordinate, Enhance Regional Transit Service