Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Our experts in planning and operations support multimodal state and local transportation agencies with transit plans, travel modeling and forecasting, public engagement strategies and more.
- TTI Authors TCRP Guidance for Transit Agencies Using Social Media
- Crowdsourced Data Enhance Border Trip Insights in a Center for International Intelligent Transportation Research Report
- CARTEEH UTC Develops Transferable Methods for Transportation and Energy Grid Electrification Modeling and Planning
- TTI’s Beverly Kuhn Co-Leads a STEM Workshop at the 2021 AISES National Conference
- TTI Researchers Study Phone Use Behavior on Roadways
- Video Summary Report — Traffic Control Device Analysis, Testing, and Evaluation Program
- Andy Mullins, Former TTI Researcher and Program Manager, Honored with Transportation Planning Fellowship
- TTI Researchers Publish Paper on Speed-Crash Relationship for City Streets
- TTI Researchers Receive U.S. Patents for Pedestrian Safety, Traffic Data Systems
- TTI’s Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon Study Wins National Award