Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Researchers at TTI continue to be at the forefront of using data collected from Bluetooth® devices, cell phones, GPS, web surveys and virtual open houses to engage the public and other stakeholders. The information collected includes trip purposes, origins and destinations; travel times and speeds; and needed improvements. This input helps determine a desirable combination of multimodal transportation projects.
- Better Estimates, Smarter Development: Caltrans Adopts TTI’s New Smart-Growth Trip-Generation Tool
- Building on a Foundation of Shared Trust, Vision: TTI and Texas A&M’s Zachry Department of Civil Engineering Look Toward the Future
- Using Big Data to Improve Traffic Counts
- TTI’s Utility Engineering Program Helps Sponsors Avoid Unseen Expenses, Delays
- Innovative Data Applications Improve Border Planning, Air Quality
- Helping Agencies Manage Infrastructure Renewal: TTI’s Asset Management Group
- Texas State Transportation Innovation Council Recommends TTI Project for Statewide Implementation Funding
- The Texas 100: Texas Leads the Way in Data-Driven Performance Measures
- Transportation Leaders Explore Congestion, Funding, Alternative Modes at Policy Symposium
- TTI Researchers Find Innovative Ways to Use Rural Transit to Move People and Goods