Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Our experts in planning and operations support multimodal state and local transportation agencies by maximizing roadway and transit system performance, travel modeling and forecasting, public engagement strategies and more.
- IH 35 Waco Project Wins WASHTO Award for Operations Excellence
- TTI’s Fitzpatrick and Hansen Author Articles Featured in TR News
- Just How Effective Are Peak-Hour Lanes?
- AI in the Sky: Satellites, Imaging, New Technology Applications in Transportation
- Visualizing (and Simplifying) the Future of Transportation Planning
- Communication Is Key — TTI Mobility Coordinator Eases the Burden of Construction in Waco
- Visualizing Disruptions on Our Roadways
- Seeing the Road
- Car Makers Join Researchers to Aid Flow through Traffic Signals
- TTI Researchers, Staff Members Appointed TRB Committee Chairs