Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Our experts in planning and operations support multimodal state and local transportation agencies by maximizing roadway and transit system performance, travel modeling and forecasting, public engagement strategies and more.
- TTI’s Fitzpatrick and Hansen Author Articles Featured in TR News
- TTI Researchers, Staff Members Appointed TRB Committee Chairs
- CIITR Expands Transit Capacity, QoS Guidance to Border Applications
- Kong Leads TTI Team in IEEE Journal Publication
- TTI Authors TCRP Guidance for Transit Agencies Using Social Media
- Crowdsourced Data Enhance Border Trip Insights in a Center for International Intelligent Transportation Research Report
- CARTEEH UTC Develops Transferable Methods for Transportation and Energy Grid Electrification Modeling and Planning
- TTI’s Beverly Kuhn Co-Leads a STEM Workshop at the 2021 AISES National Conference
- TTI Researchers Study Phone Use Behavior on Roadways
- NICR-Sponsored Study Evaluates Managed Lane Pricing Methods — Researchers Create New Measures for Comparing Pricing Strategies