Working on new approaches to solving traditional transportation problems.
Our experts in planning and operations support multimodal state and local transportation agencies with transit plans, travel modeling and forecasting, public engagement strategies and more.
- TTI Researchers Study Phone Use Behavior on Roadways
- Video Summary Report — Traffic Control Device Analysis, Testing, and Evaluation Program
- Andy Mullins, Former TTI Researcher and Program Manager, Honored with Transportation Planning Fellowship
- TTI Researchers Publish Paper on Speed-Crash Relationship for City Streets
- TTI Researchers Receive U.S. Patents for Pedestrian Safety, Traffic Data Systems
- TTI’s Pedestrian Hybrid Beacon Study Wins National Award
- Transportation Planning in Texas Has Deep Roots Thanks to TxDOT/TTI Relationship
- Post-COVID Transportation Planning Demands the Right Data, Not Guesswork
- Looking to the Future with the Texas Connected Freight Corridors Project
- Health in Transportation Corridor Planning Framework