Educating the next generation of transportation professionals.
TTI employs more than 200 students in its research laboratories and offices. Over 40 Texas A&M University faculty regularly work on TTI research projects. TTI experts also provide training on transportation topics. Many of TTI’s researchers are recognized national and international leaders in their fields, including about 80 who lead or serve on Transportation Research Board committees.
- TTI Celebrates the TRB Centennial
- After Decades of Service, TTI Continues to Provide Leadership with TRB Committees
- Seymour Teaches Course in India
- TTI Hosts FHWA’s Sustainable Pavements Technical Working Group
- TTI Graduate Researchers to Compete in ITE International Collegiate Traffic Bowl
- Sharp Announces RELLIS, 3M Partnership During Third Annual Texas A&M Transportation Technology Conference
- Mobility Analysis Researcher Receives Student of the Year Award
- SAFE-D Inspires Students at Huge STEM Expo
- WTS Scholarship Awarded to TTI’s Safe-D Graduate Student
- Unique Transportation-Related Curriculum Being Developed to Inspire Students