Educating the next generation of transportation professionals.
TTI employs more than 200 students in its research laboratories and offices. Over 40 Texas A&M University faculty regularly work on TTI research projects. TTI experts also provide training on transportation topics. Many of TTI’s researchers are recognized national and international leaders in their fields, including about 80 who lead or serve on Transportation Research Board committees.
- Mobility Analysis Researcher Receives Student of the Year Award
- SAFE-D Inspires Students at Huge STEM Expo
- WTS Scholarship Awarded to TTI’s Safe-D Graduate Student
- Unique Transportation-Related Curriculum Being Developed to Inspire Students
- TTI Graduate Student Wins Fellowship Award
- State, National Leaders to Explore Infrastructure Renewal Strategies
- TTI Shares Research, Introduces Student Challenge at ATSSA Convention
- TTI, Tech Firms Encourage Young Women to Pursue STEM Careers
- TTI Employees Honored with TRB Best Paper, Student of the Year Awards
- Applications Now Open for Summer Research Internship in Transportation Safety