Conducting programs of research, education and technology transfer to improve roadway safety.
TTI saves thousands of lives through its preeminent roadside and in-vehicle safety, traffic operations and distracted driving programs—resulting in safer drivers on safer roadways.
- TTI, TxDOT Win National Safety Award: “Safer by Design” Tool Aims to Save Lives on Texas Rural Roadways
- TTI’s Beverly Kuhn Co-Leads a STEM Workshop at the 2021 AISES National Conference
- Working Together: 2021 Virtual Texas Pedestrian Forum Takes a Multidisciplinary Approach to Address Pedestrian Safety
- TTI, TxDOT Win National Safety Award
- TTI’s Fitzpatrick Co-Authors NCHRP User Guide on Setting Posted Speed Limits
- Does Your Teen Text While Driving? Now There’s An App For That.
- Wunderlich Quoted in USA Today on the Need to Improve Rural Road Safety
- Child Passenger Safety Technicians Get Inspired (and Learn Something, Too!) at 2021 Texas Child Passenger Safety Conference
- Guo-Led Team Advances as Finalist in ITE Vision Zero Design Sandbox Competition
- TTI’s Khodadadi Publishes Article on Safety Performance Functions for Non-Federal Aid System Roads
- TTI Enhances Its Proving Ground with New Research Facilities
- Crash Analysis Group
- Simulated Crash Testing
- Motorcycle Safety Gear Research by TTI Center for Transportation Safety
- Traffic Safety Awareness Study of Texas by TTI Center for Transportation Safety
- New Study: “Other Drivers” Are a Bigger Threat on the Road
- Assessing the Effectiveness of Wrong-Way Driving Countermeasures
- Parent Drivers: A Model for Life