These rules should be reviewed in conjunction with related System Policies and System Regulations. TTI rules are associated with an appropriate System regulation, as indicated by their numbers.
Information on all System regulations can be found on the Texas A&M University System Policy Office web page.
As new agency rules are developed and approved, they will be posted to this site. If you have any questions, please contact Becky Carranza, who is TTI‘s compliance officer.
- 25.07.99.I1 Contract Administration
- 34.06.02.I1 Carrying Concealed Handguns on TTI Property
- 08.01.01.I1 Civil Rights Compliance
- 33.99.14.I1 Criminal History Record Information – Employees and Candidates for Employment
- 21.99.04.I1 Disposition of Abandoned and Unclaimed Personal Property
- 34.02.01.I1 Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Rehabilitation Programs
- 15.99.03.I1 Ethics in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work
- 15.02.99.I1 Export Controls
- 15.01.03.I1 Financial Conflict of Interest in Research
- 31.08.01.I1 Granting of Emeritus Status to Faculty and Staff
- 15.05.04.I1 High Risk Global Engagements and High Risk International Collaborations
- 25.06.01.I1 Historically Underutilized Business Program
- 29.01.99.I1 Information Resources
- 31.01.08.I1 Merit Salary Increases
- 09.02.01.I1 Official Agency Messaging
- 07.03.01.I1 Political Campaign Events on Property Under the Control of The Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- 24.01.01.I1 Prohibition of the Usage of a Personal Communications Device While Operating a Vehicle on TTI Business
- 24.01.06.I1 Programs for Minors Rule
- 34.05.99.I1 Smoking
- 15.99.01.I1 Use of Human Subjects in Research