These rules should be reviewed in conjunction with related System Policies and System Regulations. TTI rules are associated with an appropriate System regulation, as indicated by their numbers.
Information on all System regulations can be found on the Texas A&M University System Policy Office web page.
As new agency rules are developed and approved, they will be posted to this site. If you have any questions, please contact Terri Parker, who is TTI‘s compliance officer.
- 29.01.04.I1 Accessibility of Electronic and Information Resources
- 25.07.99.I1 Contract Administration
- 34.06.02.I1 Carrying Concealed Handguns on TTI Property
- 08.01.01.I1 Civil Rights Compliance
- 33.99.14.I1 Criminal History Record Information – Employees and Applicants
- 21.99.04.I1 Disposition of Abandoned and Unclaimed Personal Property
- 34.02.01.I1 Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Rehabilitation Programs
- 15.99.03.I1 Ethics in Research, Scholarship and Creative Work
- 15.02.99.I1 Export Controls
- 15.01.03.I1 Financial Conflict of Interest in Research
- 29.01.99.I1 Information Resources
- 31.01.08.I1 Merit Salary Increases
- 07.03.01.I1 Political Campaign Events on Property Under the Control of The Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- 24.01.01.I1 Prohibition of the Usage of a Personal Communications Device While Operating a Vehicle on TTI Business
- 34.05.99.I1 Smoking
- 15.99.01.I1 Use of Human Subjects in Research