Helping to ensure finite resources are applied as efficiently as possible.
TTI has extensive expertise in transportation economics and finance research, working closely with public agencies and private-sector companies to evaluate the economic impacts of the transportation network and explore options for financing our transportation system. TTI-developed tools allow decision makers to prioritize projects based on robust benefit-cost analyses.
- Texas Airports Mean Business
- Texas Transit Needs Assessment Identifies Underserved Areas of the Lone Star State
- Helping Rural Communities Create a Multimodal Transportation Investment Plan
- Two Decades of Super 2 Research and Implementation for TxDOT Continues to Produce Benefits
- Decisions, Decisions: Lane Choices Aren’t as Simple as We Thought
- Rural Texas Highways Give Us a Reliable Path to the Pump
- Rural Transportation Needs Highlighted at Policy Symposium
- A Lesson in Economics, Featuring Seaports and Your Stuff
- Quicker Funding, Shorter Project: TRZs Can Speed up Construction Projects from the Get-Go
- Reaching the Worldwide Marketplace — TTI’s Center for International Intelligent Transportation Research Solves Cross-Border Transportation Problems