Helping to ensure finite resources are applied as efficiently as possible.
TTI has extensive expertise in transportation economics and finance research, working closely with public agencies and private-sector companies to evaluate the economic impacts of the transportation network and explore options for financing our transportation system. TTI-developed tools allow decision makers to prioritize projects based on robust benefit-cost analyses.
- The Best Surprise Is No Surprise
- Texas A&M’s Infrastructure Renewal Symposium Brings Together Industry Experts, Leaders to Discuss Critical Issues
- Economic Indicators Graphs Provide Quick Access to Key Trends
- TTI-Texas A&M Engineering Collaborations Enhance Educational Opportunities
- Follow the Leader: Two-Truck Automated Platoon Test Is a Winner
- The Many Modes of Transportation Economics
- The Infrastructure Magnet: How Essential Is Transportation to Pulling In and Retaining Businesses?
- Next Level Trucking: Autonomous Truck Platooning a Game Changer for Fuel Efficiency, Safety
- TTI Supports Texas Policy Makers
- Toward a National Freight Data Architecture: TTI Researches the First Steps