Helping to ensure finite resources are applied as efficiently as possible.
TTI regularly evaluates the economic impacts of the transportation system, explores financing options, and conducts robust cost-benefit analyses for local, state and national decision makers.
- TTI Provides Technical Assistance Study on Railway Grade Crossings in Mexico
- Texas Needs to Consider New Ways to Fund Its Highways
- New TRENDS Model Gauges Funding Impacts of Alternative Fuel Vehicles
- Federal Road Funding Nearly Expired — Let’s Focus Before the Next Deadline
- Do You Know the Actual Cost to Transport Grain to its Final Destination?
- Paving the Way: TTI Pavement Research Provides Economic, Environmental Benefits
- New Study Underscores Economy/Traffic Jam Link
- Texas Airports Mean Business
- Texas Transit Needs Assessment Identifies Underserved Areas of the Lone Star State
- Helping Rural Communities Create a Multimodal Transportation Investment Plan