Addressing mobility challenges across various modes that move people and freight.
Our mobility experts recommend innovative, cost-effective approaches to help people and goods move more freely—throughout the United States and internationally.
- CIITR Expands Transit Capacity, QoS Guidance to Border Applications
- To the Skies and Beyond! CIITR Conducts Research on Aerial, Satellite Imagery of Border Crossings
- Texas Traffic Gets a Pandemic Pause
- Urban Mobility Report 2021 – Congestion was Flattened in 2020: COVID-19 Made Traffic Congestion Disappear but Not for Long
- Now You See It; Now You Don’t: The Traffic Hiatus from COVID-19 Was Historic…and Brief
- Pandemic Showed Traffic Can Be Cut Without New Roads
- TTI, Hillwood Announce Research Partnership
- TTI Publishes 2021 Urban Mobility Report
- NICR-Sponsored Study Evaluates Managed Lane Pricing Methods — Researchers Create New Measures for Comparing Pricing Strategies
- TTI’s Hansen Helps Capital Metro Shape Its Microtransit Service Standards