Measuring the cost of congestion.
Mobility analysts at TTI examine problems associated with congestion and access to transportation, develop innovative solutions, and measure the effectiveness of the outcomes. TTI prepares the definitive national study documenting congestion costs and trends in almost 500 U.S. urban areas. The Institute also provides expertise in metropolitan, urban, and rural bus and passenger-rail transit planning and operations.
- New Study Underscores Economy/Traffic Jam Link
- Managing the Human Capital of Transit Scheduling
- Mobility Issues In the Spotlight at Annual SXSW Gathering
- At a Glance — Dollars and Sense: The Texas Rural Transportation Network
- Texas Transit Needs Assessment Identifies Underserved Areas of the Lone Star State
- Helping Rural Communities Create a Multimodal Transportation Investment Plan
- Two Decades of Super 2 Research and Implementation for TxDOT Continues to Produce Benefits
- What We’re Thinking: Why Maintaining a Lone Desert Highway Matters to Us All
- TTI Research Supports El Paso County’s Efforts to Coordinate, Enhance Regional Transit Service
- New TCRP Handbook Helps Coordinate Non-emergency Medical Transportation with Public Transportation in Rural Areas