Measuring the cost of congestion.
Mobility analysts at TTI examine problems associated with congestion and access to transportation, develop innovative solutions, and measure the effectiveness of the outcomes. TTI prepares the definitive national study documenting congestion costs and trends in almost 500 U.S. urban areas. The Institute also provides expertise in metropolitan, urban, and rural bus and passenger-rail transit planning and operations.
- The Paradox of Public Transit in a Pandemic
- Texas Cannot Pave Its Way Out of Traffic Problems
- Texas Drivers Face Longest Delays on Houston, Austin Freeways
- Just Like the Big Kids: COMPAT Analysis Tool Helps Smaller Urban Areas Gauge Gridlock
- Our Concept of Mobility is Transforming — But 3 Roadway Realities Are Unchanged
- New Study Underscores Economy/Traffic Jam Link
- Identifying Transportation Solutions That Promote Healthy Aging
- Managing the Human Capital of Transit Scheduling
- Mobility Issues In the Spotlight at Annual SXSW Gathering
- At a Glance — Dollars and Sense: The Texas Rural Transportation Network