Measuring the cost of congestion.
Mobility analysts at TTI examine problems associated with congestion and access to transportation, develop innovative solutions, and measure the effectiveness of the outcomes. TTI prepares the definitive national study documenting congestion costs and trends in almost 500 U.S. urban areas. The Institute also provides expertise in metropolitan, urban, and rural bus and passenger-rail transit planning and operations.
- Double Time — Accelerated Construction Strategies Enable a Quicker Pace Toward Project Completion
- Reaching the Worldwide Marketplace — TTI’s Center for International Intelligent Transportation Research Solves Cross-Border Transportation Problems
- Better Estimates, Smarter Development: Caltrans Adopts TTI’s New Smart-Growth Trip-Generation Tool
- The Campus As a Classroom: TTI Creates Opportunities for Texas A&M Engineering Students
- A Partnership in Progress: TTI, USDOT Celebrate a Half Century of Research Innovations
- Using Big Data to Improve Traffic Counts
- TTI, Houston TranStar® Partnership Celebrate 25 Years of Traffic and Emergency Management Service
- Innovative Data Applications Improve Border Planning, Air Quality
- TTI Researchers Use Data Visualization to Create Interactive Congestion Strategy Website
- Can Artificial Intelligence Improve Mobility for Texas A&M’s Mobility Challenged?