Measuring the cost of congestion.
Mobility analysts at TTI examine problems associated with congestion and access to transportation, develop innovative solutions, and measure the effectiveness of the outcomes. TTI prepares the definitive national study documenting congestion costs and trends in almost 500 U.S. urban areas. The Institute also provides expertise in metropolitan, urban, and rural bus and passenger-rail transit planning and operations.
- Can Artificial Intelligence Improve Mobility for Texas A&M’s Mobility Challenged?
- TTI’s Traveler Information System Helps Keep I-35 Drivers Safer, Better Informed
- TTI Wants Your Input on Proposed Bush-Wellborn Intersection Reconstruction
- TTI-Texas A&M Engineering Collaborations Enhance Educational Opportunities
- Texas A&M, TTI, TEES Partner in Campus Transportation Technology Initiative
- TTI Selected for $10.75 Million Federal Contract to Evaluate Connected Vehicle Projects
- TTI-Led Team Develops New Guidebook for States Implementing Intercity Passenger Rail
- TTI Earns Federal Technology Contract That May Top $10 Million
- The Future of Freight: Troubleshooting Texas’ Shipping Strategies and Technologies
- The Freight Shuttle System: Clearing the Air on Sustainable Freight Movement