Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are advancing innovative applications for automated and connected transportation to achieve a future when human error is removed from our roadways and mobility is enhanced.
- Texas DIR Recognizes TTI’s Smart Intersection Project for Benefitting Texans
- FCC Radio Spectrum Reallocation Could Impair Vehicle Safety
- Data From High-Tech Cars Can Help Pinpoint Road Safety Improvements and Prevent Crashes
- TTI’s Soheil Sohrabi Published AVs and Public Health Research Paper
- Winfree, Das Featured in Traffic Technology International
- It Turns Out, Humans Are Pretty Smart: Developing Self-Driving Cars Is Harder Than We Thought
- How Tech Can Untangle and Transform Campus Traffic
- At a Glance — TTI’s Advanced Transportation Technology Research
- TTI Helps Coordinate the CAV Task Force: Connected-Automated Vehicles Are Becoming a Reality
- People First: Advanced Technology Improves Safety near Transit Stops