Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are developing and testing innovative applications for advancing connected transportation. TTI’s connected transportation initiative includes an automated and connected transportation system testing facility in development at TTI’s Proving Ground and a variety of urban test beds.
- Study Suggests Ride-Hailing Customers Will Help to Shape Self-driving Car Use Patterns
- TTI’s Winfree Urges Advances in Connected Vehicles at Bloomberg Symposium
- Roadway Deaths are Rising, and Self-driving Cars Don’t Yet Make a Difference
- TTI Signs Agreement with Smart City Institute in Belgium
- Driverless Vehicles Hit the Road in Texas
- Energy Secretary Perry Tours RELLIS Campus, Meets TTI Researchers
- TTI Partners with MSU to Study Workforce Changes from Connected, Automated Vehicles
- Testing of New Technology for Traffic Signs Shows Great Promise
- Can Artificial Intelligence Improve Mobility for Texas A&M’s Mobility Challenged?
- TTI and 3M Expand Research Partnership at RELLIS Campus