Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are developing and testing innovative applications for advancing automated and connected transportation. TTI’s connected transportation initiative includes an automated and connected transportation system testing facility at TTI’s Proving Ground and a variety of urban test beds. In addition, Texas is one of 10 states designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) as a national Automated Vehicle Proving Ground.
- Winfree, Das Featured in Traffic Technology International
- It Turns Out, Humans Are Pretty Smart: Developing Self-Driving Cars Is Harder Than We Thought
- How Tech Can Untangle and Transform Campus Traffic
- At a Glance — TTI’s Advanced Transportation Technology Research
- TTI Helps Coordinate the CAV Task Force: Connected-Automated Vehicles Are Becoming a Reality
- People First: Advanced Technology Improves Safety near Transit Stops
- Looking to the Future with the Texas Connected Freight Corridors Project
- Winfree Latest Column in Traffic Technology International Now Available
- Applying Advanced Tech Innovations to Transportation
- Safer Roads or Faster Movie Downloads? Let’s Choose Wisely