Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are developing and testing innovative applications for advancing connected transportation. TTI’s connected transportation initiative includes an automated and connected transportation system testing facility in development at TTI’s Proving Ground and a variety of urban test beds.
- Driverless Vehicles Hit the Road in Texas
- Energy Secretary Perry Tours RELLIS Campus, Meets TTI Researchers
- TTI Partners with MSU to Study Workforce Changes from Connected, Automated Vehicles
- Testing of New Technology for Traffic Signs Shows Great Promise
- Can Artificial Intelligence Improve Mobility for Texas A&M’s Mobility Challenged?
- TTI and 3M Expand Research Partnership at RELLIS Campus
- TTI Demonstrates New Tech Aimed at Mitigating Wrong-Way Driving Crashes
- First Texas A&M Self-driving Shuttle Recruits Volunteer Passengers
- TTI Participates in Autonomous Technologies Charrette
- Groundbreaking TTI Connected Vehicle Research Validated