Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are developing and testing innovative applications for advancing automated and connected transportation. TTI’s connected transportation initiative includes an automated and connected transportation system testing facility at TTI’s Proving Ground and a variety of urban test beds. In addition, Texas is one of 10 states designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) as a national Automated Vehicle Proving Ground.
- TTI Agency Director Greg Winfree Featured in October/November Issue of Traffic Technology International
- Self-Driving Trolleys Debut in Downtown Bryan this October
- TTI to Lead Autonomous Vehicle Research Team
- Neology and TTI Enter Research Partnership at RELLIS Campus
- Even Self-Driving Cars Need Driver Education
- The Lifesaving Difference Between Connected Cars vs. Self-Driving Cars
- Sharp Announces RELLIS, 3M Partnership During Third Annual Texas A&M Transportation Technology Conference
- TTI’s Talebpour, Texas A&M Student Team Place Second in AutoDrive Competition
- Study Suggests Ride-Hailing Customers Will Help to Shape Self-driving Car Use Patterns
- TTI’s Winfree Urges Advances in Connected Vehicles at Bloomberg Symposium