Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are developing and testing innovative applications for advancing automated and connected transportation. TTI’s connected transportation initiative includes an automated and connected transportation system testing facility at TTI’s Proving Ground and a variety of urban test beds. In addition, Texas is one of 10 states designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation (USDOT) as a national Automated Vehicle Proving Ground.
- Sharing the Streets With Robots in Training is Worth the Bother
- TTI/Safe-D Researchers Recommend Safe and Economical Lane Wandering Pattern for AVs
- The Last Stop with Greg Winfree: Convenience. Accessibility. Equity. Smart Dirt Roads Can Take Us to Texas’ Future
- Self-Driving Cars: Let’s Master Walking Before We Try to Run
- Connected Automated Travel: As Complicated as 1, 2, 3
- Making Shared Space Safer: TTI Studies Automated, Connected Vehicle Technology to Improve Transit, Pedestrian and Bicyclist Safety
- TTI Agency Director Greg Winfree Featured in October/November Issue of Traffic Technology International
- Self-Driving Trolleys Debut in Downtown Bryan this October
- TTI to Lead Autonomous Vehicle Research Team
- Neology and TTI Enter Research Partnership at RELLIS Campus