At TTI we encourage development and constant learning. Leadership, self and career development opportunities are offered to employees to enhance productivity, promote work quality, and encourage employee retention and job skill development. TTI employees have access to a wide variety of professional development options. Below are some examples of various developmental opportunities we offer.
TTI invests in its most important asset: its employees. The Leadership Enhancement and Development (LEAD) program is customized to meet the agency’s and its employees’ needs. LEAD focuses on developing three areas of leadership:
- Core Leadership focuses on “everything about you.”
- Connect Leadership focuses classes around team engagement and synergy.
- Champion Leadership focuses classes on strategic visioning and innovation.
LEAD programs are held each fiscal year, with classes occurring on a four- to six-week basis.
Successful organizations are changing how they develop their employees by creating mentoring programs that help employees grow and learn through formal and informal mentoring relationships. The TTI Mentor Program is structurally formal but flexible to meet the needs of the mentee. Through the program, TTI seeks to:
- Foster working relationships.
- Provide career guidance and support.
- Enhance the overall professional development of the employees.
- Improve internal communication throughout the organization.
Other Development Opportunities
We also provide a wide variety of other development opportunities within the Institute. Regardless of where you are located, our technologies allow us to connect with you. Our goal is to inspire you to reach your full potential.
- Professional Enhancement Series
- Management Essentials Series
- Lynda.com (online learning platform)