Upgrading our transportation system to the next level of operability.
TTI is finding innovative and cost-effective ways to maintain and rehabilitate roadway infrastructure. Researchers have assessed land-side improvements that may be needed to effectively serve additional port, rail and truck traffic generated by the expansion of the Panama Canal.
- TTI Divisions Showcase Materials and Structures Capabilities to TxDOT
- Newcomb to Head TTI Materials and Pavement Division
- TEES and TTI Announce Center for Infrastructure Renewal to Address Aging Roadways, Structures, Pipelines and Power Grid
- Seal Coats: Sharing Lessons Learned, Testing New Methods
- TTI’s High-Bay Structural Testing Facility Brings Real-World Conditions to a Lab Setting
- McNew Laboratory: Venerable Roadway Material Testing Lab Remains the Go-To Place for Pavement Evaluation
- TxDOT, TTI Team Up to Address Roadway Damage Resulting from Energy Development