The newest issue of the Texas A&M Transportation Institute’s Center for Transportation Safety’s newsletter is available. View it here.
Sign up to receive Safetynet via email.
In this Issue:
- USAA, TTI Begin Extensive Distracted Driving Study
- New Study Shines Light on Pavement Markings and Safety
- Taking Research Further with the Driving Simulator
- Remotely Controlling Work Zone Traffic
- DDACTS Becoming the New Crime and Crash-Fighting Tool for Law Enforcement
- U.S. Rep Recognizes TDS Leaders
- Voice-to-Text Apps Offer No Driving Safety Benefit; As With Manual Texting, Reaction Times Double
- CRASH Program’s Popularity Grows
- Computer Simulations Explore “What If” Disaster Scenarios
- TDS Named Best Practice in Highway Safety Report