In a striking display of intellectual collaboration and expertise, three Texas A&M Transportation Institute (TTI) researchers have jointly authored multiple articles featured in the July–August 2023 edition of TR News. Focused on the crucial theme of enhancing transportation and accessibility for all, these articles showcase the power of interdisciplinary teamwork in addressing complex challenges.
The trio of researchers — Todd Hansen, TTI associate research scientist; Will Rodman, TTI research scientist; and Ipek Nese Sener, TTI research scientist — bring their unique insights to the forefront, each making significant contributions to the domains of transportation and accessibility. By converging their expertise, they have crafted a collection of articles that delve into innovative solutions and cutting-edge practices.
The articles, accessible through the links below, demonstrate how collaboration can lead to transformative possibilities:
- Addressing Transportation and Accessibility for All
- By Todd Hansen, Jull Hough and Judy Shanley
- Enter Innovation! Rounding Out Rural Mobility Service Design and Delivery
- By Todd Hansen, Steven Yaffe, Will Rodman and Matthew Daus
- Breaking Barriers to Healthy Food and Healthcare
- By Jeremy Mattson, Ipek Nese Sener and Jill Hough
TR News is TRB’s bimonthly magazine, which features timely articles on innovative and state-of-the-art research and practice in all modes of transportation. TR News is copyright, National Academy of Sciences; posted with permission of the TRB.