C.A. Quiroga, E. Kraus, P. Scott, T. Swafford, P.J. Meis
- Lesson 1: Introductions and seminar overview
- Lesson 2: Utility conflict concepts and SHRP 2 Renewal Project R15B research findings
- Lesson 3: Utility conflict identification and management
- Lesson 4: Hands-on utility conflict management exercise
- Lesson 5: Use of database approach to manage utility conflicts
- Lesson 6: Wrap-up
TTI reports and products are available for download at no charge. If an electronic version is not available and no instructions on how to obtain it are given, contact the TTI Library.