Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. TTI is Ready.
TTI researchers are developing and testing innovative applications for advancing connected transportation. TTI’s connected transportation initiative includes an automated and connected transportation system testing facility in development at TTI’s Proving Ground and a variety of urban test beds.
- Poe Selected as Strategy Lead for TTI’s CV/AV Transportation Research
- Study Suggests Austin Residents are Evenly Split on Using Self-driving Cars
- As Federal Officials Update Driverless Car Policy, TTI Continues Research for Automated/Connected Vehicles
- Roping Revolution: CV/AV Deployment and Public Policy
- Technology, New Concepts Drive Future Freight Movement Investments
- A Look into Tomorrow: What-If Scenarios and Planning the Future of Transportation
- Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. Are We Ready?
- Next-Level Trucking: Autonomous Truck Platooning a Game Changer for Fuel Efficiency, Safety
- TTI Researchers Aid TxDOT in Future Freight Planning