New technologies are revolutionizing our transportation system. In a few decades, cars could be driving themselves. How the private and public sectors work together to implement these new technologies will prove key to ensuring a seamless, safe and secure transportation network in the future. The latest issue of the Texas Transportation Researcher focuses on TTI’s role in this ever-evolving technology.
Volume 51, Number 4 (2015)
Inside This Issue:
- Roping Revolution: CV/AV Deployment and Public Policy
- Technology, New Concepts Drive Future Freight Movement Investments
- A Look into Tomorrow: What-If Scenarios and Planning the Future of Transportation
- Reinventing Transportation: Change Is Coming. Are We Ready?
- Next-Level Trucking: Autonomous Truck Platooning a Game Changer for Fuel Efficiency, Safety
- TTI Researchers Aid TxDOT in Future Freight Planning
- TTI National Geotechnical Experimentation Site Has Long History of Problem Solving, Education
- TTI Advisory Council Holds Annual Meeting in Waco
- TTI News
- TTI Publications