Transforming the future of freight movement.
TTI is exploring innovative solutions that support the use of multiple modes of transportation, facilitate freight transfer and operation, enhance freight mobility, improve air quality, and reduce border wait times. TTI has also developed an innovative technology called the Freight Shuttle System, which has the potential to revolutionize freight movement by improving safety, reducing emissions and decreasing shipping costs.
- We Need Automatic Braking on Trains, but It’s Going to Take a Lot of Hard Work
- Taking Border Performance to the Next Level
- TTI’s Center for Railway Research
- Economic Benefits of Proposed El Paso Cross-border Freight Shuttle Highlighted in U.S. Treasury Department Infrastructure Study
- Freight Shuttle System Listed as Project of Major Economic Significance
- TTI Awarded Millions for Safety, Air Quality, Waterway Transportation Research
- Redefining Freight Movement: Read the Latest Edition of the Texas Transportation Researcher
- New Transport Mode to Redefine Freight Movement