Measuring the cost of congestion.
Mobility analysts at TTI examine problems associated with congestion and access to transportation, develop innovative solutions, and measure the effectiveness of the outcomes. TTI prepares the definitive national study documenting congestion costs and trends in almost 500 U.S. urban areas. The Institute also provides expertise in metropolitan, urban, and rural bus and passenger-rail transit planning and operations.
- I-35, SH 130 Route Decisions Just Got Easier
- Researchers Examine Potential Use of Variable Speed Limits in Texas
- Traffic Gridlock Sets New Records for Traveler Misery
- A Dynamic Way of Forecasting Traffic
- TTI Supports College Station Effort in Managing Growing Traffic Demand
- Kyle Field Gameday Experience Earns State Award
- Lomax Outlines Lower Cost Strategies to Address Congestion on Busy Houston Highway