These rules should be reviewed in conjunction with related System Policies and System Regulations. TTI rules are associated with an appropriate System regulation, as indicated by their numbers.
Information on all System regulations can be found on the Texas A&M University System Policy Office web page.
As new agency rules are developed and approved, they will be posted to this site. If you have any questions, please contact Terri Parker, who is TTI’s compliance officer.
- 33.04.01.I1 Acceptable Use of Agency Resources for Volunteer and Non-profit Activities
- 33.06.01.I1 Alternate Work Location
- 33.99.04.I1 Appointments to TTI Research Professor Positions
- 15.01.03.I1 Financial Conflict of Interest in Research
- 33.99.16.I1 Contract Workforce
- 33.99.14.I1 Criminal History Record Information-Employees and Applicants
- 32.02.02.I1 Discipline & Dismissal for Non-faculty Employees
- 34.02.01.I1 Drug and Alcohol Abuse and Rehabilitation Programs
- 33.06.01.I2 Flexible Work Schedule
- 25.06.01.I1 Historically Underutilized Business Program
- 29.01.99.I1 Information Resources
- 31.01.08.I1 Merit Salary Increases
- 33.99.01.I1 Partial Delegation of Hiring Responsibility
- 33.01.01.I1 Political Campaign Events on Property Under the Control of The Texas A&M Transportation Institute
- 24.01.01.I1 Prohibition of the Usage of a Personal Communications Device While Operating a Vehicle on TTI Business
- 33.99.15.I1 Reduction in Force
- 01.01.01.I1 Rule Development and Revision Process
- 34.05.99.I1 Smoking
- 33.99.08.I1 Student Employment